Rural Small Business Finance: Evidence From The 1998 Survey Of Small Business Finances
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gustafson, Cole R., 2003. "Rural Small Business Finance: Evidence From The 1998 Survey Of Small Business Finances," Statistical Series Reports 23674, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Gustafson, Cole R., 2003. "Rural Small Business Finance - Evidence from the 1998 Survey of Small Business Finances," Proceedings: 2003 Regional Committee NCT-194, October 6-7, 2003; Kansas City, Missouri 132517, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marianne Bitler & Alicia M. Robb & John D. Wolken, 2001. "Financial services used by small businesses: evidence from the 1998 survey of small business finances," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Apr, pages 183-205.
- Edelman, Mark A., Dr., 1997. "The Adequacy of Rural Capital Markets: Public Purpose and Policy Options," ISU General Staff Papers 199709040700001292, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Holmes, Marionette & Park, Timothy A., 2000. "Portfolio Decisions Of Small Agribusinesses: Evidence From The 1993 National Survey Of Small Business Finance," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21848, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
Keywordsrural; small; business; finances; survey; Community/Rural/Urban Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddsps:23674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .