Grain Pricing and Transportation: Dynamics and Changes in Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- William W. Wilson & Bruce Dahl, 2011. "Grain pricing and transportation: dynamics and changes in markets," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(4), pages 420-434, September.
- Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce L., 2010. "Grain Pricing and Transportation: Dynamics and Changes in Markets," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 98204, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shakya, Sumadhur & Wilson, William & Dahl, Bruce L., 2012. "Pulsating Market Boundaries and Spatial Arbitrage in US Gulf Region: Impact of Panama Canal Expansion on US Agriculture," 53rd Annual Transportation Research Forum, Tampa, Florida, March 15-17, 2012 207098, Transportation Research Forum.
- James B. Bushnell & Jonathan E. Hughes & Aaron Smith, 2017. "Food vs. Fuel? Impacts of Petroleum Shipments on Agricultural Prices," NBER Working Papers 23924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bollman, Ray & Ferguson, Shon, 2016. "The Local Impacts of Agricultural Subsidies: Evidence from the Canadian Prairies," Working Paper Series 1129, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Finance; Crop Production/Industries; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-01-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2011-01-03 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaae:98202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .