Report NEP-MKT-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin Edelman & Sonia Jaffe & Scott Duke Kominers, 2010. "To Groupon or Not to Groupon: The Profitability of Deep Discounts," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-063, Harvard Business School, revised Jan 2014.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-45 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philip Keitel, 2010. "Consumer testing informs policy: overdraft regulation as a case study," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 10-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Fabrizio Germano & Martin Meier, 2010. "Concentration and self-censorship in commercial media," Economics Working Papers 1256, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Susan Herbst-Murphy, 2010. "Trends and preferences in consumer payments," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 10-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Bonnet, Céline & Réquillart, Vincent, 2010. "Does the EU Sugar Policy Reform Increase Added Sugar Consumption? An Empirical Evidence on the Soft Drink Market," TSE Working Papers 10-197, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce L., 2010. "Grain Pricing and Transportation: Dynamics and Changes in Markets," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 98202, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- JG. Brida & M. Pulina & E. RiaÃ±o, 2010. "Visitors' experience in a modern art museum: a structural equation model," Working Paper CRENoS 201026, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Chang, Chia-Yu & Dinh, Tran Ngoc Huy & Benjamin, Pekaric, 2010. "Should SA Tour, A Singapore Travel company, Use External financing to Expand the MICE business in the China and Singapore markets?," MPRA Paper 27549, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Dec 2010.
- Beata Javorcik & Peter Neary & Carsten Eckel and Leonardo Iacovone, 2010. "Multi-product firms at home and away: Cost- versus quality-based competence," Economics Series Working Papers 522, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Economides, 2010. "Tying, Bundling, and Loyalty/Requirement Rebates," Working Papers 10-26, NET Institute.
- Antoci, Angelo & Sabatini, Fabio & Sodini, Mauro, 2010. "See you on Facebook: the effect of social networking on human interaction," MPRA Paper 27661, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wilko Bolt & Sujit Chakravorti, 2010. "Digitization of Retail Payment," DNB Working Papers 270, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.