Should SA Tour, A Singapore Travel company, Use External financing to Expand the MICE business in the China and Singapore markets?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Dan Slottje, 2009.
"Modelling International Tourist Arrivals and Volatility: An Application to Taiwan,"
"Marco Fanno" Working Papers
0097, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Dan Slottje, 2009. "Modelling International Tourist Arrivals and Volatility: An Application to Taiwan," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2009-06, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic management; marketing strategy; project finance; market expansion theory; business strategy;
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2011-01-03 (Marketing)
- NEP-SEA-2011-01-03 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .