Actual Farmer Market Timing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dwight R. Sanders & Scott H. Irwin & Raymond M. Leuthold, 1996. "Noise Trader Demand in Futures Markets," Finance 9609001, EconWPA.
- Brorsen, B. Wade & Anderson, Kim B., 2001. "Implications of Behavioral Finance for Farmer Marketing Strategy Recommendation," 2001 Conference, April 23-24, 2001, St. Louis, Missouri 18952, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Jirik, Mark A. & Irwin, Scott H. & Good, Darrel L. & Martines-Filho, Joao Gomes & Jackson, Thomas E., 2001. "Do Agricultural Market Advisory Services Beat The Market? Evidence From The Wheat Market Over 1995-1998," AgMAS Project Research Reports 14778, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schulze, Birgit, 2011. "Dynamic Markets – Dynamic Relationships: The Example of Grain Marketing in Germany," 2011 International European Forum, February 14-18, 2011, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 122001, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Klumpp, Joni M. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Anderson, Kim B., 2005. "Determining Returns to Storage: USDA Data versus Micro Level Data," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19523, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Klumpp, Joni M. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Anderson, Kim B., 2005. "The Impact of Marketing Strategy Information on the Producer's Selling Decision," 2005 Conference, April 18-19, 2005, St. Louis, Missouri 19036, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Cunningham, Lewis T., III & Brorsen, B. Wade & Anderson, Kim B., 2004. "Explaining Differences In Prices Received By Farmers: Testing Theory Based On Actual Farmer Transactions," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20275, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ncrtwo:19065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.agebb.missouri.edu/ncrext/ncr134/ .