Commercial Dynamics in Zambia’s Cassava Value Chain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zulu, Ballard & Nijhoff, Jan J. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Negassa, Asfaw, 2000.
"Is the Glass Half-Empty or Half Full? An Analysis of Agricultural Production Trends in Zambia,"
Food Security Collaborative Working Papers
54458, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Zulu, Ballard & Nijhoff, Jan J. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Negassa, Asfaw, 2000. "Is the Glass Half-empty or Half Full? An Analysis of Agricultural Production Trends in Zambia," Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs 54603, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Barratt, N. & Chitundu, D. & Dover, O. & Elsinga, J. & Eriksson, S. & Guma, L. & Haggblade, M. & Haggblade, Steven & Henn, T.O. & Locke, F.R. & O'Donnell, C. & Smith, C. & Stevens, T., 2006. "Cassava as drought insurance: Food security implications of cassava trials in Central Zambia," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 45(1), March.
- Gabre-Madhin, Eleni Z. & Haggblade, Steven, 2003. "Successes in African agriculture," MSSD discussion papers 53, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Poole, Nigel D. & Chitundu, Maureen & Msoni, Ronald, 2013. "Commercialisation: A meta-approach for agricultural development among smallholder farmers in Africa?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 155-165.
- Dorosh, Paul A. & Dradri, Simon & Haggblade, Steven, 2009. "Regional trade, government policy and food security: Recent evidence from Zambia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 350-366, August.
- Khonje, Makaiko & Mkandawire, Petros & Manda, Julius & Alene, Arega, 2015. "Analysis of adoption and impacts of improved cassava varieties," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211842, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsfood security; policy; Zambia; Africa; cassava; Agribusiness; Crop Production/Industries; Q18;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midcwp:54491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .