Chance Governs All: The Fragmented, Frustating State Of Agricultural Trade Policy In The United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deardorff, A.V. & Stern, R., 1997. "An Overview of the Modelling of the Choices and Consequences of U.S. Trade Policy," Working Papers 400, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- David Orden, 1996.
"Agricultural Interest Groups and the North American Free Trade Agreement,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Political Economy of American Trade Policy, pages 335-384
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Orden, 1994. "Agricultural Interest Groups and the North American Free Trade Agreement," NBER Working Papers 4790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1991. "The move toward free trade zones," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 7-58.
- Anne Krueger, 1995. "American Trade Policy: A Tragedy in the Making," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 53526.
- Charles K. Rowley & Willem Thorbecke & Richard E. Wagner, 1995. "Trade Protection In The United States," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 388.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midasp:11769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .