A Typology for U.S. Farms from National Survey Data
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2002|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://agadjust.aers.psu.edu/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tweeten, Luther & Cilley, G. Bradley & Popoola, Isaac, 1980. "Typology and Policy for Small Farms," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 77-85, December.
- Gloy, Brent A. & Akridge, Jay T., 1999. "Segmenting The Commercial Producer Market For Agricultural Inputs," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21592, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Tweeten, Luther G. & Cilley, G. Bradley & Popoola, Isaac, 1980. "Typology And Policy For Small Farms," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
- Hoppe, Robert A. & Perry, Janet E. & Banker, David E., 2000. "ERS Farm Typology for a Diverse Agricultural Sector," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33657, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Thomas A. Carlin & John Crecink, 1979. "Small Farm Definition and Public Policy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(5), pages 933-939.
- Delane E. Welsch & Donald S. Moore, 1965. "Problems and Limitations Due to Criteria Used for Economic Classification of Farms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 47(5), pages 1555-1564.
- M. R. Benedict & F. F. Elliott & H. R. Tolley & Conrad Taeuber, 1944. "Need for a New Classification of Farms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(4), pages 694-708.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iapr02:15725. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.