A Typology for U.S. Farms from National Survey Data
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://agadjust.aers.psu.edu/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas A. Carlin & John Crecink, 1979. "Small Farm Definition and Public Policy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(5), pages 933-939.
- Tweeten, Luther & Cilley, G. Bradley & Popoola, Isaac, 1980. "Typology and Policy for Small Farms," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 77-85, December.
- M. R. Benedict & F. F. Elliott & H. R. Tolley & Conrad Taeuber, 1944. "Need for a New Classification of Farms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(4), pages 694-708.
- Tweeten, Luther G. & Cilley, G. Bradley & Popoola, Isaac, 1980. "Typology And Policy For Small Farms," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
- Gloy, Brent A. & Akridge, Jay T., 1999. "Segmenting The Commercial Producer Market For Agricultural Inputs," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21592, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hoppe, Robert A. & Perry, Janet E. & Banker, David E., 2000. "ERS Farm Typology for a Diverse Agricultural Sector," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33657, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Delane E. Welsch & Donald S. Moore, 1965. "Problems and Limitations Due to Criteria Used for Economic Classification of Farms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 47(5), pages 1555-1564.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iapr02:15725. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.