ERS Farm Typology for a Diverse Agricultural Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Winters, L. Alan, 1996. "Regionalism versus multilateralism," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1687, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johnson, James D., 2002. "A Typology for U.S. Farms from National Survey Data," Workshop on the Farm Household-Firm Unit: Its Importance in Agriculture and Implications for Statistics, April 12-13, 2002, Wye Campus,Imperial College 15725, International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP).
- Burfisher, Mary E. & Hanson, Kenneth & Hopkins, Jeffrey W. & Somwaru, Agapi, 2004.
"Global Agricultural Reform and U.S. Agricultural Adjustment Capacity,"
IAPRAP\IATRC Summer Symposium, Adjusting to Domestic and International Agricultural Reform in Industrial Countries, June 6-7, 2004, Philadelphia, PA
15763, International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP).
- Hanson, Kenneth & Burfisher, Mary E. & Hopkins, Jeffrey W. & Somwaru, Agapi, 2004. "Global Agricultural Reform And U.S. Agricultural Adjustment Capacity," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20348, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:oup:revage:v:29:y:2007:i:4:p:765-782. is not listed on IDEAS
- van der Veen, Hennie B. & van Bommel, Karel, 2005. "Structure and Strategy, How Do They Match in the Netherlands?," 94th Seminar, April 9-10, 2005, Ashford, UK 24414, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Richard Nehring & Jorge Fernandez-Cornejo & David Banker, 2005. "Off-farm labour and the structure of US agriculture: the case of corn/soybean farms," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6), pages 633-649.
- Zahniser, Steven & Hoppe, Robert A. & Johnson, James D. & Banker, David E., 2002. "Structural Change In An Era Of Increased Openness: A Background Paper On The Structure Of U.S. Agriculture," Structural Change as a Source of Trade Disputes Under NAFTA; Proceedings of the 7th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop - 2001 16872, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Duffy, Michael, 2008. "The Clock is Ticking for Rural America," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12582, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Erickson, Kenneth W. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Moss, Charles B., 2001. "Rates Of Return In The Farm And Non-Farm Sectors: A Time Series Comparison," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36148, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Sullivan, Patrick & Hellerstein, Daniel & Hansen, LeRoy T. & Johansson, Robert C. & Koenig, Steven R. & Lubowski, Ruben N. & McBride, William D. & McGranahan, David A. & Roberts, Michael J. & Vogel, S, 2004. "The Conservation Reserve Program: Economic Implications for Rural America," Agricultural Economics Reports 33987, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Gardner, Justin G. & Nehring, Richard F. & Nelson, Carl H., 2008. "Genetically Modified Crops, an Input Distance Function Approach," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6800, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Brian C. Briggeman & Allan W. Gray & Mitchell J. Morehart & Timothy G. Baker & Christine A. Wilson, 2007.
"A New U.S. Farm Household Typology: Implications for Agricultural Policy,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(4), pages 765-782.
- Brian C. Briggeman & Allan W. Gray & Mitchell J. Morehart & Timothy G. Baker & Christine A. Wilson, 2007. "A New U.S. Farm Household Typology: Implications for Agricultural Policy," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(4), pages 765-782.
- Marcu, Mihaela & Moss, Charles B., 2005. "The Effect of Consumption Based Taxes on Agriculture in the United States," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19217, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersab:33657. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.