Size and Sector Effects in the Performance of Agricultural Cooperatives: The Case of Georgia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lerman, Zvi & Parliament, Claudia, 1991.
"Size and industry effects in the performance of agricultural cooperatives,"
Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 15-29, October.
- Zvi Lerman & Claudia Parliament, 1991. "Size and industry effects in the performance of agricultural cooperatives," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(1), pages 15-29, October.
- Lerman, Zvi & Parliament, Claudia, 1990. "Size And Industry Effects In The Performance Of Agricultural Cooperatives," 1990 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Vancouver, Canada 271036, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Productivity Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2017-01-29 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CIS-2017-01-29 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EFF-2017-01-29 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iamc16:249974. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iamoode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.