Analyzing Climate Change Precipitation Effects on Irrigated Agriculture: Why Temporal Resolution Matters?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Melissa Dell & Benjamin F. Jones & Benjamin A. Olken, 2014.
"What Do We Learn from the Weather? The New Climate-Economy Literature,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 52(3), pages 740-798, September.
- Melissa Dell & Benjamin F. Jones & Benjamin A. Olken, 2013. "What Do We Learn from the Weather? The New Climate-Economy Literature," NBER Working Papers 19578, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shuaizhang Feng & Michael Oppenheimer & Wolfram Schlenker, 2012. "Climate Change, Crop Yields, and Internal Migration in the United States," NBER Working Papers 17734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- F. Daniel Hidalgo & Suresh Naidu & Simeon Nichter & Neal Richardson, 2010. "Economic Determinants of Land Invasions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 92(3), pages 505-523, August.
- Richard E. Howitt, 1995. "Positive Mathematical Programming," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(2), pages 329-342.
- Olayide, Olawale Emmanuel & Tetteh, Isaac Kow & Popoola, Labode, 2016. "Differential impacts of rainfall and irrigation on agricultural production in Nigeria: Any lessons for climate-smart agriculture?," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 30-36.
- Torres, Marcelo de O. & Maneta, Marco & Howitt, Richard & Vosti, Stephen A. & Wallender, Wesley W. & Bassoi, LuÃs H. & Rodrigues, Lineu N., 2012. "Economic impacts of regional water scarcity in the SÃ£o Francisco River Basin, Brazil: an application of a linked hydro-economic model," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 227-248, April.
- Anthony C. Fisher & W. Michael Hanemann & Michael J. Roberts & Wolfram Schlenker, 2012. "The Economic Impacts of Climate Change: Evidence from Agricultural Output and Random Fluctuations in Weather: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(7), pages 3749-3760, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae18:276947. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.