Spatially Explicit Evaluation of the Agri-environmental Impact of CAP
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin Van Doorslaer & Peter Witzke & Ingo Huck & Franz Weiss & Thomas Fellmann & Guna Salputra & Torbjörn Jansson & Dusan Drabik & Adrian Leip, 2015. "An economic assessment of GHG mitigation policy options for EU agriculture," JRC Working Papers JRC93434, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:3:p:651-681 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Gocht & Pavel Ciaian & Maria Bielza & Jean-Michel Terres & Norbert RÃ¶der & Mihaly Himics & Guna Salputra, 2016. "Economic and environmental impacts of CAP greening: CAPRI simulation results," JRC Working Papers JRC102519, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Alexander Gocht & Pavel Ciaian & Maria Bielza & Jean-Michel Terres & Norbert Röder & Mihaly Himics & Guna Salputra, 2017.
"EU-wide Economic and Environmental Impacts of CAP Greening with High Spatial and Farm-type Detail,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(3), pages 651-681, September.
- Gocht, Alexander & Ciaian, Pavel & Bielza, Maria & Terres, Jean-Michel & Röder, Norbert & Himics, Mihaly & Salputra, Guna, 2017. "EU-wide Economic and Environmental impacts of CAP greening with high spatial and farm-type detail," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261424, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Environmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae15:211541. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.