Hedonic pricing Evaluation of Agritourism Activity in Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cracolici, M.F. & Cuffaro, M. & Nijkamp, P., 2009. "Tourism sustainability and economic efficiency - a statistical analysis of italian provinces," Serie Research Memoranda 0023, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Isabel Vanslembrouck & Guido Huylenbroeck & J. Meensel, 2005. "Impact of Agriculture on Rural Tourism: A Hedonic Pricing Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(1), pages 17-30.
- Ana Barbič, 1998. "Cultural identity of the Slovenian countryside: Territorial integrity and cultural diversity from the perspective of rural communities," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 15(3), pages 253-265, September.
More about this item
Keywordsdiversification of agritourism; local cultural heritage; facility-based activity; internalization of externalities; cultural capital; ordered logit model; hedonic pricing; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-07-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2012-07-08 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-07-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2012-07-08 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-07-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae12:126187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .