Changes in Agri-Food Trade of the New Member States since EU Accession – A Quantitative Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jambor, Attila, 2010. "Intra-industry trade of Hungarian agricultural products and the EU-accession," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 111, pages 1-19, March.
- Bent Dalum & Keld Laursen & Gert Villumsen, 1998. "Structural Change in OECD Export Specialisation Patterns: de-specialisation and 'stickiness'," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 423-443.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory Yom Din, 2013. "Performance and profit sensitivity to risk: a practical evaluation of the agro-industrial projects developed by Israeli companies for the CIS and Eastern European countries," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-23, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gordeev, Roman, 2020. "Comparative advantages of Russian forest products on the global market," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C).
- Keld Laursen, 1998. "How Structural Change Differs, and Why it Matters (for Economic Growth)," DRUID Working Papers 98-25, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Bojnec, Štefan & Fertő, Imre, 2018. "Economic Crisis and the Fragility of Comparative Advantage in European Agriculture," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 67(3), September.
- Dominika Choros-Mrozowska, 2020. "Changes and Comparisons in Pattern of Polish Chinese Trade within the “16+1” Format," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 327-342.
- Souguir, Afef, 2019. "Evolution of the specialization of the Tunisian international trade on the European market," MPRA Paper 92500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hemert, P. van & Nijkamp, P., 2009. "Knowledge investments, business R&D and innovativeness of countries. A qualitative meta-analytic comparison," Serie Research Memoranda 0041, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Stéphane Bécuwe & Bertrand Blancheton, 2020.
"French textile specialisation in long run perspective (1836–1938): trade policy as industrial policy,"
Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 62(6), pages 891-914, August.
- Stéphane BECUWE & Bertrand BLANCHETON, 2016. "French Textile Specialisation in Long Run Perspective (1836-1938) : Trade Policy as Industrial Policy," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2016-17, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Stéphane Bécuwe, 2016. "French textile specialization in long run perspective (1836-1938) : Trade policy as industrial policy," Post-Print hal-02149617, HAL.
- Stephane Becuwe & Bertrand Blancheton, 2018. "French textile specialisation in long run perspective (1836–1938): trade policy as industrial policy," Post-Print hal-03124864, HAL.
- Stephane Becuwe & Bertrand Blancheton, 2020. "French textile specialization in long run perspective (1836-1938) : Trade Policy as Industrial Policy," Post-Print hal-03079526, HAL.
- Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2014.
"The Trade Competitiveness of Southern Emerging Economies: A Multidimensional Approach Through Cluster Analysis,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(6), pages 783-810, June.
- Silvia Nenci & Pierluigi Montalbano, 2011. "Trade patterns and trade clusters: China, India, Brazil and South Africa in the global trading," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0125, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Amador, João & Cabral, Sónia & Ramos Maria, José, 2007.
"International Trade Patterns over the Last Four Decades: How does Portugal Compare with other Cohesion Countries?,"
5996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- João Amador & José R. Maria & Sónia Cabral, 2007. "International Trade Patterns over the Last Four Decades: How does Portugal Compare with other Cohesion Countries?," Working Papers w200714, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Cimpoies, Liliana & Sarbu, Olga, 2020. "The competitiveness of Moldova’s agri-food trade with E.U. after DCFTA implementation," MPRA Paper 106297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nath, Hiranya K. & Liu, Lirong & Tochkov, Kiril, 2015.
"Comparative advantages in U.S. bilateral services trade with China and India,"
Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 79-92.
- Lirong Liu & Hiranya K. Nath & Kiril Tochkov, 2015. "Comparative Advantages in U. S. Bilateral Services Trade with China and India," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1092, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Lirong Liu & Hiranya K. Nath & Kiril Tochkov, 2015. "Comparative Advantages in U. S. Bilateral Services Trade with China and India," Working Papers 1501, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Jens Oelgemoeller, "undated". "Analyzing the international competitiveness of the industry in Portugal, Ireland, Greece and Spain using revealed comparative advantages (RCA) indicators," Working Papers 201286, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Babu, Suresh Chandra & Shishodia, Mahika, 2017. "Agribusiness competitiveness: Applying analytics, typology, and measurements to Africa," IFPRI discussion papers 1648, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral & José Maria, 2011. "A Simple Cross-Country Index of Trade Specialization," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 447-461, July.
- Jambor, Attila, 2013. "Comparative Advantages and Specialisation of the Visegrad Countries Agri-Food Trade," Acta Oeconomica et Informatica, Faculty of Economics and Management, Slovak Agricultural University in Nitra (FEM SPU), vol. 16(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Ardito, Lorenzo & D'Adda, Diego & Messeni Petruzzelli, Antonio, 2018. "Mapping innovation dynamics in the Internet of Things domain: Evidence from patent analysis," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 317-330.
- Munir, Kashif & Sultan, Maryam, 2016. "Export Performance with Border Sharing Countries: An Assessment of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 69535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral & José Maria, 2010. "What can we learn from the distribution of trade patterns?," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 9(2), pages 77-95, August.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Leriou, Eirini & Soklis, George, 2019.
"Dissecting the Input-Output Structure of the Greek Economy,"
Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 72(4), pages 453-474.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Leriou, Eirini & Soklis, George, 2018. "Dissecting the Input-Output Structure of the Greek Economy," MPRA Paper 87578, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jámbor, Attila & Tóth, Andrea Tímea & Kőröshegyi, Domonkos, 2017. "Az agrárexport versenyképessége - a nemzetközi fűszer-kereskedelem esete [Export competitiveness in agriculture: the case of the international spice trade]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1202-1223.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae12:125140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.