Linking Crop Rotation and Fertility Management by a Transition Matrix: Spatial and Dynamic Aspects in Programming of Ecosystem Service
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haneveld, W. K. Klein & Stegeman, A. W., 2005. "Crop succession requirements in agricultural production planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 166(2), pages 406-429, October.
- Pemsl, Diemuth E. & Gutierrez, Andrew P. & Waibel, Hermann, 2008.
"The economics of biotechnology under ecosystem disruption,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 177-183, May.
- Pemsl, Diemuth E. & Waibel, Hermann & Gutierrez, Andrew P., 2006. "The Economics of Biotechnology under Ecosystem Disruption," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25335, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gallai, Nicola & Salles, Jean-Michel & Settele, Josef & Vaissière, Bernard E., 2009.
"Economic valuation of the vulnerability of world agriculture confronted with pollinator decline,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 810-821, January.
- Nicola Gallai & Jean Michel Salles & Josef Settele & Bernard E. Vaissiere, 2009. "Economic valuation of the vulnerability of world agriculture confronted with pollinator decline," Post-Print halshs-00844477, HAL.
- Nicola Gallai & Jean-Michel Salles & Josef Settele & Bernard E. Vaissière, 2009. "Economic valuation of the vulnerability of world agriculture confronted with pollinator decline," Post-Print halshs-01293686, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordscrop rotation modelling; spatially explicit and dynamic programming; Crop Production/Industries; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .