Economic Feasibility of Organic Farms and Risk Management Strategies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard E. Just & Quinn Weninger, 1999. "Are Crop Yields Normally Distributed?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(2), pages 287-304.
- Lien, Gudbrand D. & Hardaker, J. Brian & Flaten, Ola, 2006. "Risk and economic sustainability of crop farming systems," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139879, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Joseph Atwood & Saleem Shaik & Myles Watts, 2003. "Are Crop Yields Normally Distributed? A Reexamination," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(4), pages 888-901.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk management; organic farming; stochastic simulation; risk strategies and agricultural insurance; Farm Management; Risk and Uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2008-11-25 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2008-11-25 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:44065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .