Effectiveness of Government Protective Policies on Rice Production in Iran
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. P. Houck & M. E. Ryan, 1972. "Supply Analysis for Corn in the United States: The Impact of Changing Government Programs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 54(2), pages 184-191.
- Krueger, Anne O & Schiff, Maurice & Valdes, Alberto, 1988. "Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries: Measuring the Effect of Sectoral and Economywide Policies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(3), pages 255-271, September.
- P. J. Gunawardana & E. A. Oczkowski, 1992. "Government Policies And Agricultural Supply Response: Paddy In Sri Lanka," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 231-242.
- Houck, James P. & Ryan, Mary E., 1972. "Supply Analysis For Corn In The United States: The Impact Of Changing Government Programs," Staff Papers 13554, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Bakhshoodeh & K. J. Thomson, 2006. "Social welfare effects of removing multiple exchange rates: evidence from the rice trade in Iran," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 34(1), pages 17-23, January.
More about this item
Keywordsnominal protection rate; rice; Iran; Agricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae02:24922. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.