Politique de prix agricoles et comportement des producteurs : le cas de l'arachide au Sénégal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Nerlove, 1956. "Estimates of the Elasticities of Supply of Selected Agricultural Commodities," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 496-509.
- Marc Nerlove, 1958. "Distributed lags and Estimation of Long-Run Supply and Demand Elasticities: Theoretical Considerations," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 40(2), pages 301-310.
- Askari, Hossein & Cummings, John Thomas, 1977. "Estimating Agricultural Supply Response with the Nerlove Model: A Survey," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 257-292, June.
- William Lin, 1977. "Measuring Aggregate Supply Response under Instability," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 59(5), pages 903-907.
- Malcolm D. Bale & Ernst Lutz, 1981. "Price Distortions in Agriculture and Their Effects: An International Comparison," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 63(1), pages 8-22.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_1985_num_36_4_408867. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.