Evolution of trade flows for sheep milk cheese: an empirical model for Greece
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann, 2003. "Augmented Gravity Model: An Empirical Application to Mercosur-European Union Trade Flows," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 6, pages 291-316, November.
- Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & A Li, Carmen, 2004.
"Trade Blocks and the Gravity Model: Evidence from Latin American Countries,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 19, pages 667-689.
- Carrillo-Tudela, C & Li, CA, 2002. "Trade Blocks and the Gravity Model: Evidence from Latin American Countries," Economics Discussion Papers 2731, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Claudio Paiva, 2008.
"Assessing protectionism and subsidies in agriculture-a gravity approach,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(5), pages 628-640.
- Claudio A Paiva, 2005. "Assessing Protectionism and Subsidies in Agriculture; A Gravity Approach," IMF Working Papers 05/21, International Monetary Fund.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D., 2003. "Augmented gravity model: An empirical application to Mercosur- European trade flows," International Trade 0309019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adele Finco & Monica Padella & Guido Di Pronio & Mirco Pollonara, 2009. "Dinamiche del commercio internazionale dell’olio di oliva italiano: un’analisi prospettica," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 11(2), pages 169-185.
- Finco, Adele & Padella, Monica & Di Pronio, Guido & Pollonara, Mirco, 2008. "Dinamiche del commercio internazionale dell'olio di oliva italiano: un'analisi prospettica," 2008 XVI Convegno Annuale SIEA - Le Dinamiche del Commercio Agro-alimentare Tra Commodities e Prodotti Differenziati, 5-6 Giugno 2008, Trieste 48194, Italian Society of Agri-food Economics/SocietÃ Italiana di Economia Agro-Alimentare (SIEA).
- Agostino, Mariarosaria & Trivieri, Francesco, 2014. "Geographical indication and wine exports. An empirical investigation considering the major European producers," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 22-36.
- Kavallari, Aikaterini & Maas, Sarah & Schmitz, P. Michael, 2010. "Evidence on Euromediterranean Trade Integration: The Case of German Olive Oil Imports," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 59(1).
- Vlontzos, George N. & Duquenne, Marie-Noelle, 2008. "Greek Olive Oil: How Can Its International Market Potential Be Realized?," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 9(2).
- Kavallari, Aikaterini & Maas, Sarah & Schmitz, P. Michael, 2008. "Explaining German imports of olive oil: evidence from a gravity model," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44217, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Relations/Trade; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa105:7884. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.