Of Farmers And Butchers - Comparing The Determinants Of Exit In Shrinking Sectors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Moore, 1998. "European steel policies in the 1980s: Hindering technological innovation and market structure change?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 134(1), pages 42-68, March.
- J.A. Bikker & J.M. Groeneveld, 1998. "Competition and Concentration in the EU Banking Industry," Research Series Supervision (discontinued) 8, Netherlands Central Bank, Directorate Supervision.
- Sukant K. Misra & Brent D. McPeek & Eduardo Segarra, 2000. "Optimal Structure of the Ginning Industry in the Southern High Plains of Texas," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 22(1), pages 120-133.
- Ritsila, Jari & Tervo, Hannu, 2002.
"Effects of Unemployment on New Firm Formation: Micro-level Panel Data Evidence from Finland,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 31-40, August.
- Tervo, Hannu & Ritsilä, Jari, 2000. "Effects Of Unemployment On New Firm Formation:Micro-Level Panel Data Evidence From Finland," ERSA conference papers ersa00p88, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Landi, Chiara & Stefani, Gianluca & Rocchi, Benedetto & Lombardi, Ginevra V. & Giampaolo, Sabina, 2013. "Determinants of Structural Change in the agricultural sector: An Empirical Analysis of Farm Exit in Tuscany," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149893, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Ferjani, Ali & Zimmermann, Albert & Roesch, Andreas, 2015. "Determining Factors of Farm Exit in Agriculture in Switzerland," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 16(1), January.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Farm Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:artawp:30708. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fatgvch.html .