European steel policies in the 1980s: Hindering technological innovation and market structure change?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krueger, Anne O. (ed.), 1996. "The Political Economy of American Trade Policy," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226454894, June.
- Loukas Tsoukalis & Robert Strauss, 1985. "Crisis and Adjustment in European Steel: Beyond Laisser-Faire," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 207-228, March.
- Trevor Bain, 1992. "Banking the Furnace: Restructuring of the Steel Industry in Eight Countries," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number bf, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Wollscheid, Jim R., 2008. "The political economy of investment: The case of pollution control technology," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 53-72, March.
- Mann, Stefan & Mante, Juliane, 2004. "Of Farmers And Butchers - Comparing The Determinants Of Exit In Shrinking Sectors," Working Papers 30708, Agroscope Reckenholz Tanikon (ART).
More about this item
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L61 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Metals and Metal Products; Cement; Glass; Ceramics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:134:y:1998:i:1:p:42-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.