Net Farm Income and Land Use under a U.S. Greenhouse Gas Cap and Trade
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Latta, Gregory S. & Baker, Justin S. & Beach, Robert H. & Rose, Steven K. & McCarl, Bruce A., 2013.
"A multi-sector intertemporal optimization approach to assess the GHG implications of U.S. forest and agricultural biomass electricity expansion,"
Journal of Forest Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 361-383.
- Latta, Gregory S. & Baker, Justin Scott & Beach, Robert H. & Rose, Steven K. & McCarl, Bruce A., 2013. "A Multi-Sector Intertemporal Optimization Approach to Assess the GHG Implications of U.S. Forest and Agricultural Biomass Electricity Expansion," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150293, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rosburg, Alicia Sue, 2012. "Essays concerning the cellulosic biofuel industry," ISU General Staff Papers 201201010800003732, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Stephen M. Ogle & Bruce A. McCarl & Justin Baker & Stephen J. Grosso & Paul R. Adler & Keith Paustian & William J. Parton, 2016. "Managing the nitrogen cycle to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from crop production and biofuel expansion," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 21(8), pages 1197-1212, December.
- White, Eric M. & Latta, Greg & Alig, Ralph J. & Skog, Kenneth E. & Adams, Darius M., 2013. "Biomass production from the U.S. forest and agriculture sectors in support of a renewable electricity standard," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 64-74.
- Affuso, Ermanno & Hite, Diane, 2013. "A model for sustainable land use in biofuel production: An application to the state of Alabama," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 29-39.
- Beach, Robert & Creason, Jared & Ohrel, Sara & Ragnauth, Shaun & Ogle, Stephen & Li, Changsheng & Salas, William, 2015. "Marginal Abatement Cost Curves for Global Agricultural Non-CO2 Emissions," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211208, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Land Economics/Use; Q15; Q18; Q54;
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-09-25 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-09-25 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-09-25 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeapi:93683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .