Transcending the Limitations of Environmental Economic Framing: Toward a Metaeconomics of Environmental Choice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
More about this item
Keywordsdual-interest model; metaeconomics; empathy; sympathy; selfism; environmental experiment; behavioral economics; water quality; conservation tillage; conservation policy; Environmental Economics and Policy; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; C9; D03; Q25; Q53; Q57.;
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-05-07 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2011-05-07 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-05-07 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2011-05-07 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HME-2011-05-07 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-05-07 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:102866. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .