Harvest Cost and Value of Citrus Operations with Alternative Technology: Real Options Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Edward Taylor, 1992. "Earnings and Mobility of Legal and Illegal Immigrant Workers in Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(4), pages 889-896.
- Iwai, Nobuyuki & Emerson, Robert D. & Roka, Fritz M., 2009. "Labor Cost and Value of Citrus Operations with Alternative Technology: Enterprise DCF Approach," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46836, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Emerson, Robert D., 2007. "Agricultural Labor Markets and Immigration," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 22(1).
- repec:cdl:agrebk:677103 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsReal options; NPV; mechanization; immigration policy; harvest cost; citrus operations; Agribusiness; Agricultural Finance; Farm Management; Labor and Human Capital; Risk and Uncertainty; Q14 – Agricultural Finance; J43 – Agricultural Labor Markets;
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
- J43 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Agricultural Labor Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea09:49942. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .