Wildlife Conservation Payments to Address Habitat Fragmentation and Disease Risks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Horan, Richard D. & Shogren, Jason F. & Gramig, Benjamin M., 2008. "Wildlife conservation payments to address habitat fragmentation and disease risks," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 415-439, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:revage:v:27:y:2005:i:3:p:475-482. is not listed on IDEAS
- David Finnoff & Jason F. Shogren & Brian Leung & David Lodge, 2005. "Risk and Nonindigenous Species Management," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 475-482.
- Shogren, Jason F. & Crocker, Thomas D., 1991.
"Risk, self-protection, and ex ante economic value,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Jason F. Shogren & Thomas D. Crocker, 1990. "Risk, Self-Protection, and Ex Ante Economic Value," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 90-wp57, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Shogren, Jason F. & Crocker, Thomas D., 1991. "Risk, Self-Protection, and Ex Ante Economic Value," Staff General Research Papers Archive 334, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Crocker & John Tschirhart, 1992. "Ecosystems, externalities, and economies," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(6), pages 551-567, November.
- Horan, Richard D. & Lupi, Frank, 2005.
"Economic Incentives for Controlling Trade-Related Biological Invasions in the Great Lakes,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(01), pages 75-89, April.
- Lupi, Frank & Horan, Richard D., 2005. "Economic Incentives for Controlling Trade-Related Biological Invasions in the Great Lakes," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 34(1), April.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Becker, Gary S, 1972. "Market Insurance, Self-Insurance, and Self-Protection," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(4), pages 623-648, July-Aug..
- Richard D. Horan & Christopher A. Wolf, 2005. "The Economics of Managing Infectious Wildlife Disease," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(3), pages 537-551.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ando, Amy W. & Shah, Payal, 2010.
"Demand-side factors in optimal land conservation choice,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 203-221, April.
- Ando, Amy Whritenour & Shah, Payal, 2009. "Demand-Side Factors in Optimal Land Conservation Choice," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49209, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Horan, Richard D. & Melstrom, Richard T., 2011. "No sympathy for the devil," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 367-385.
- Katharine Sims, 2014. "Do Protected Areas Reduce Forest Fragmentation? A Microlandscapes Approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 58(2), pages 303-333, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea06:21076. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .