Impact of Farmland Preservation Programs on the Rate of Urban Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lori Lynch & Wesley N. Musser, 2001.
"A Relative Efficiency Analysis of Farmland Preservation Programs,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(4), pages 577-594.
- Lynch, Lori & Musser, Wesley N., 1999. "A Relative Efficiency Analysis Of Farmland Preservation Programs," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21639, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lynch, Lori & Musser, Wesley N., 2000. "A Relative Efficiency Analysis Of Farmland Preservation Programs," Working Papers 28592, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Ian W. Hardie & Peter J. Parks, 1997. "Land Use with Heterogeneous Land Quality: An Application of an Area Base Model," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 299-310.
- Cynthia J. Nickerson & Lori Lynch, 2001.
"The Effect of Farmland Preservation Programs on Farmland Prices,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(2), pages 341-351.
- Nickerson, Cynthia J. & Lynch, Lori, 1999. "The Effect of Farmland Preservation Programs on Farmland Prices," Working Papers 197861, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Capozza, Dennis R. & Helsley, Robert W., 1989. "The fundamentals of land prices and urban growth," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 295-306, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hailu, Yohannes G. & Brown, Cheryl, 2007. "Regional Growth Impacts on Agricultural Land Development: A Spatial Model for Three States," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 36(1), April.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea05:19384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .