Corn Producers´ Response To The 2001 Nitrogen Fertilizer Price Increase
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Daberkow, Stan G. & McBride, William D., 2001. "Decomposing The Size Effect On The Adoption Of Innovations: Agrobiotechnology And Precision Farming," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20527, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Albright, Martin L. & Parcell, Joseph L., 2001. "Forecasting and Hedging Crop Input Prices," 2001 Conference, April 23-24, 2001, St. Louis, Missouri 18951, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 129-137.
- Haydu, John J. & Myers, Robert J. & Thompson, Stanley R., 1992. "Why Do Farmers Forward Contract In Factor Markets?," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- Haydu, John J. & Myers, Robert J. & Thompson, Stanley R., 1992. "Why Do Farmers Forward Contract In Factor Markets?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(01), pages 145-151, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roman Keeney & Thomas W. Hertel, 2008. "U.S. Market Potential For Dried Distillers Grain With Solubles," Working Papers 08-13, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea04:20271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.