Why Do Farmers Forward Contract In Factor Markets?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Friend, Irwin & Blume, Marshall E, 1975. "The Demand for Risky Assets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(5), pages 900-922, December.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Pope, Rulon D., 1982. "Hedging And Production Decisions Under A Linear Mean-Variance Preference Function," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-12, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy Park & Ashok K. Mishra & Shawn J. Wozniak, 2014. "Do farm operators benefit from direct to consumer marketing strategies?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(2), pages 213-224, March.
- Todd H. Kuethe & Mitch Morehart, 2012. "The profit impacts of risk management tool adoption," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 72(1), pages 104-116, May.
- Perry, Janet E. & Mishra, Ashok K., 1999. "Forward Contracting Of Inputs: A Farm-Level Analysis," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-15.
- Daberkow, Stan G. & McBride, William D., 2004. "Corn Producers´ Response To The 2001 Nitrogen Fertilizer Price Increase," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20271, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.