Influence Costs In Heterogeneous Cooperatives: A Formal Model Of Sales Distortion
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Bogetoft & Henrik B. Olesen, 2002. "Influence Costs in Heterogeneous Cooperatives: A Formal Model of Sales Distortion," CIE Discussion Papers 2002-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- George Hendrikse & Jos Bijman, 2002. "On the emergence of new growers' associations: self-selection versus countervailing power," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(2), pages 255-269, June.
- Murray Fulton & Konstantinos Giannakas, 2001. "Organizational Commitment in a Mixed Oligopoly: Agricultural Cooperatives and Investor-Owned Firms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1258-1265.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iliopoulos, C. & Hendrikse, G.W.J., 2008. "Influence Costs in Agribusiness Cooperatives: Evidence from Case Studies," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-040-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Evans, Lewis & Meade, Richard, 2005. "The Role and Significance of Cooperatives in New Zealand Agriculture, A Comparative Institutional Analysis," Working Paper Series 3847, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
More about this item
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea03:22190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .