An Economic Assessment Of The Whole-Farm Impact Of Precision Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James J, 1974. "Shadow Prices, Market Wages, and Labor Supply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(4), pages 679-694, July.
- Tomaszewski, M.A. & Asseldonk, M.A.P.M. van & Dijkhuizen, A.A. & Huirne, R.B.M., 2000. "Determining farm effects attributable to the introduction and use of a dairy management information system in The Netherlands," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 23(1), June.
- James J. Heckman, 1976. "The Common Structure of Statistical Models of Truncation, Sample Selection and Limited Dependent Variables and a Simple Estimator for Such Models," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 475-492 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francis Vella, 1998. "Estimating Models with Sample Selection Bias: A Survey," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(1), pages 127-169.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & McBride, William D., 2000. "Genetically Engineered Crops For Pest Management In U.S. Agriculture," Agricultural Economics Reports 33931, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- El-Osta, Hisham S. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2001. "Adoption And Economic Impact Of Site-Specific Technologies In U.S. Agriculture," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20593, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Tomaszewski, M. A. & van Asseldonk, M. A. P. M. & Dijkhuizen, A. A. & Huirne, R. B. M., 2000. "Determining farm effects attributable to the introduction and use of a dairy management information system in The Netherlands," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 79-86, June.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Tvedt, Douglas D. & Olson, Kent D. & Hawkins, Douglas M., 1989. "Short-Run Indicators Of Financial Success For Southwest Minnesota Farmers," Staff Papers 13933, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miller, Noah J. & Griffin, Terry & Bergtold, Jason & Sharda, Ajay & Ciampitti, Ignacio, 2017. "Adoption of Precision Agriculture Technology Bundles on Kansas Farms," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252832, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsprecision agriculture; economics; adoption; profitability; Agribusiness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea03:22119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.