Economic Evaluation Of Bt Corn Refuge Insurance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paul D. Mitchell & Terrance M. Hurley & Richard L. Hellmich, 2000. "Economic Evaluation of Bt Corn Refuge Insurance," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 00-wp243, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mitchell, Paul David, 1999. "The theory and practice of green insurance: insurance to encourage the adoption of corn rootworm IPM," ISU General Staff Papers 1999010108000013154, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Terrance M. Hurley & Bruce A. Babcock & Richard L. Hellmich, 1997.
"Biotechnology and Pest Resistance: An Economic Assessment of Refuges,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
97-wp183, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Hurley, Terrance M. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Hellmich, Richard L., 1998. "Biotechnology And Pest Resistance: An Economic Assessment Of Refuges," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 21000, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Erik Lichtenberg & David Zilberman, 1986. "The Econometrics of Damage Control: Why Specification Matters," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(2), pages 261-273.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Terrance Hurley & Silvia Secchi & Bruce Babcock & Richard Hellmich, 2002.
"Managing the Risk of European Corn Borer Resistance to Bt Corn,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(4), pages 537-558, August.
- Hurley, Terrance M. & Secchi, Silvia & Babcock, Bruce A. & Hellmich, Richard L., 2002. "Managing the Risk of European Corn Borer Resistance to Bt Corn," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10294, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Willa & Van der Sluis, Evert, 2005. "Corn Producer Practices and Insect Resistance Management Requirements," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19472, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea00:21757. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.