Report NEP-PAY-2016-06-14This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arango, Carlos & Bouhdaoui, Yassine & Bounie, David & Eschelbach, Martina & Hernandez, Lola, 2015. "Cash management and payment choices: a simulation model with international comparisons," Research Discussion Papers 22/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Marco Manacorda & Andrea Tesei, 2016. "Liberation Technology: Mobile Phones and Political Mobilization in Africa," HiCN Working Papers 217, Households in Conflict Network.
- Andrew W Lo, 2016. "Moore's Law vs. Murphy's Law in the financial system: who's winning?," BIS Working Papers 564, Bank for International Settlements.
- Deichmann,Uwe & Goyal,Aparajita & Mishra,Deepak K., 2016. "Will digital technologies transform agriculture in developing countries ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7669, The World Bank.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2016. "The Mobile Phone in the Diffusion of Knowledge for Institutional Quality in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 16/010, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Zhong, Hua & Qing, Ping & Hu, Wuyang, 2016. "Chinese Rural Consumers’ Online Shopping," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235575, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Melisande Cardona, 2016. "Geo-blocking in Cross-border e-Commerce in the EU Digital Single Market," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2016-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Dhoha AlSaleh, 2016. "Social Media Impact on Consumers in Developed and Developing Countries: The Case of US and Kuwait," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3605860, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Pozdnukhov, Alexey, 2016. "Demand Forecasting and Activity-based Mobility Modeling from Cell Phone Data," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt4hc9r218, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Ponomarenko, Alexey, 2016. "A note on money creation in emerging market economies," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- John C. Williams, 2016. "Fintech: the power of the possible and potential pitfalls. Speech at the LendIt USA 2016 conference, San Francisco, California, April 12, 2016," Speech 166, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Oecd, 2016. "Skills for a Digital World: 2016 Ministerial Meeting on the Digital Economy Background Report," OECD Digital Economy Papers 250, OECD Publishing.
- Lawrence Santucci, 2016. "What Happened to the Revolving Credit Card Balances of 2009?," Consumer Finance Institute discussion papers 16-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Simon Trimborn & Wolfgang Karl Härdle, 2016. "CRIX or evaluating blockchain based currencies," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-021, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.