Chinese Rural Consumers’ Online Shopping
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liudan Jiao & Liyin Shen & Chenyang Shuai & Bei He, 2016. "A Novel Approach for Assessing the Performance of Sustainable Urbanization Based on Structural Equation Modeling: A China Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-16, September.
- Mingxia Xie & Jiayao Wang & Ke Chen, 2016. "Coordinated Development Analysis of the “Resources-Environment-Ecology-Economy-Society” Complex System in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-23, June.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2016-06-14 (China)
- NEP-MKT-2016-06-14 (Marketing)
- NEP-PAY-2016-06-14 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-TRA-2016-06-14 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea16:235575. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.