Report NEP-MON-2014-06-22This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MON
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Eliot Hansen & Michael McMahon & Andrea Prat, 2014. "Transparency and deliberation within the FOMC: A computational linguistics approach," Economics Working Papers 1425, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Mark Gertler & Peter Karadi, 2014. "Monetary Policy Surprises, Credit Costs and Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 20224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cheolbeom Park & Sookyung Park, 2014. "Can Monetary Policy Cause the Uncovered Interest Parity Puzzle?," Discussion Paper Series 1404, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- John H. Rogers & Chiara Scotti & Jonathan H. Wright, 2014. "Evaluating Asset-Market Effects of Unconventional Monetary Policy: A Cross-Country Comparison," International Finance Discussion Papers 1101, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mark A. Carlson & David C. Wheelock, 2014. "Navigating constraints: the evolution of Federal Reserve monetary policy, 1935-59," Working Papers 2014-13, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jerome Creel & Paul Hubert & Mathilde Viennot, 2013. "Assessing the Interest Rate and Bank Lending Channels of ECB Monetary Policies," Working papers wpaper34, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Hännikäinen, Jari, 2014. "Zero lower bound, unconventional monetary policy and indicator properties of interest rate spreads," MPRA Paper 56737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincent Sterk & Silvana Tenreyro, 2013. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy Operations through Redistributions and Durable Purchases," Discussion Papers 1305, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Simon Gilchrist & J. David López-Salido & Egon Zakrajšek, 2014. "Monetary Policy and Real Borrowing Costs at the Zero Lower Bound," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-03, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Angus Armstrong & Monique Ebell, 2013. "Scotland’s Currency Options," Discussion Papers 1302, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Tuan Anh Phan, 2014. "The Determinants of Inflation in Vietnam: VAR and SVAR Approaches," Crawford School Research Papers 1404, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Carlos Garriga & Finn E. Kydland & Roman Šustek, 2013. "Mortgages and Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers 1306, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM), revised May 2016.
- Han Chen, 2014. "Assessing the Effects of the Zero-Interest-Rate Policy through the Lens of a Regime-Switching DSGE Model," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-38, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christophe Amat & Tomasz Michalski & Gilles Stoltz, 2018. "Fundamentals and exchange rate forecastability with simple machine learning methods," Working Papers halshs-01003914, HAL.
- Tuan Anh Phan, 2014. "Output Composition of the Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism: Is Australia Different?," Crawford School Research Papers 1403, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Silvana Tenreyro & Gregory Thwaites, 2013. "Pushing on a string: US monetary policy is less powerful in recessions," Discussion Papers 1301, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Jeon, Bang Nam & Lim, Hosung & Wu, Ji, 2014. "The impact of foreign banks on monetary policy transmission during the global financial crisis of 2008-2009: Evidence from Korea," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2014-7, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Li Lin & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos & Alexandros Vardoulakis, 2014. "Debt Deflation Effects of Monetary Policy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-37, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michiel De Pooter & Patrice Robitaille & Ian Walker & Michael Zdinak, 2014. "Are Long-Term Inflation Expectations Well Anchored in Brazil, Chile and Mexico?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1098, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ruth Judson & Bernd Schlusche & Vivian Wong, 2014. "Demand for M2 at the Zero Lower Bound: The Recent U.S. Experience," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-22, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Oliver DeGroot, 2014. "The Risk Channel of Monetary Policy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-31, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David Leung & John Fu, 2014. "Interactions between CNY and CNH Money and Forward Exchange Markets," Working Papers 132014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13535 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Suleyman Hilmi Kal & Nuran Arslaner & Ferhat Arslaner, 2014. "Inflation Dynamics and Business Cycles," Working Paper 19, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul.
- Diana Hancock & Wayne Passmore, 2014. "How the Federal Reserve's Large-Scale Asset Purchases (LSAPs) Influence Mortgage-Backed Securities (MBS) Yields and U.S. Mortgage Rates," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-12, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Timothy Kam & Pere Gomis-Porqueras & Christopher J. Waller, 2013. "Breaking the Kareken and Wallace Indeterminacy Result," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2013-613, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Marcelo Arbex & Dennis O'Dea, 2014. "Networks in labor markets and welfare costs of inflation," Working Papers 1401, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Edward S. Knotek & Saeed Zaman, 2014. "Nowcasting U.S. Headline and Core Inflation," Working Papers (Old Series) 1403, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Kris James Mitchener & Kirsten Wandschneider, 2014. "Capital Controls and Recovery from the Financial Crisis of the 1930s," NBER Working Papers 20220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nidhaleddine Ben Cheikh & Waël Louhichi, 2014. "Revisiting the Role of Inflation Environment in the Exchange Rate Pass-Through: A Panel Threshold Approach," FIW Working Paper series 132, FIW.
- Gerlach, Stefan. & Stuart, Rebecca, 2014. "Money demand in Ireland, 1933-2012," Research Technical Papers 08/RT/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Alberto Cavallo & Brent Neiman & Roberto Rigobon, 2014. "The Price Impact of Joining a Currency Union: Evidence from Latvia," NBER Working Papers 20225, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helmut Lütkepohl & Aleksei Netsunajev, 2014. "Structural Vector Autoregressions with Smooth Transition in Variances - The Interaction Between U.S. Monetary Policy and the Stock Market," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-031, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Bussière, M. & Camara, B. & Castellani, F.-D. & Potier, V. & Schmidt, J., 2014. "Shock Transmission through International Banks – Evidence from France," Working papers 485, Banque de France.
- Canlin Li & Min Wei, 2014. "Term Structure Modeling with Supply Factors and the Federal Reserve's Large Scale Asset Purchase Programs," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-07, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).