Report NEP-HPE-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ho Fai Chan & Bruno S. Frey & Jana Gallus & Benno Torgler, 2013. "Does the John Bates Clark Medal boost subsequent productivity and citation success?," ECON - Working Papers 111, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Buchholz, Wolfgang & Schymura, Michael, 2013. "How can pure social discounting be ethically justified?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-008, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Barnett, Andy & Yandle, Bruce & Naufal, George S, 2013. "Regulation, Trust, and Cronyism in Middle Eastern Societies: The Simple Economics of 'Wasta'," IZA Discussion Papers 7201, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barry Cynamon & Steven Fazzari & Mark Setterfield, 2013. "How the Great Moderation Became a (Contained) Depression and What to Do About It," Working Papers 1303, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Peter Duersch & Joerg Oechssler & Burkhard Schipper, 2013. "When is Tit-For-Tat unbeatable?," Working Papers 131, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas M. Hefti, 2013. "Local contraction-stability and uniqueness," ECON - Working Papers 112, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Michael A. Valenti & Olivier G. Giovannoni, 2013. "The Economics of Inclusion: Building an Argument for a Shared Society," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_755, Levy Economics Institute.
- Bobtcheff, Catherine & Bolte, Jérôme & Mariotti, Thomas, 2013. "Researcher's Dilemma," TSE Working Papers 13-377, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Donald A. R. George & Les Oxley, 2013. "Rational Expectations Dynamics: A Methodological Critique," ESE Discussion Papers 217, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Alaric Bourgoin & Nicolas Bencherki, 2013. "The performance of authority in organizations: an example from management consulting," CSI Working Papers Series 029, Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech.
- David Pontille & Didier Torny, 2013. "Behind the scenes of scientific articles: defining categories of fraud and regulating cases," CSI Working Papers Series 031, Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech.
- Nina Boyarchenko & Mario Cerrato & John Crosby & Stewart Hodges, 2013. "No Good Deals - No Bad Models," Working Papers 2013_04, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Haas, Armin & Onischka, Mathias & Fucik, Markus, 2013. "Black swans, dragon kings, and Bayesian risk management," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-11, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mearsheimer, John J. & Walt, Stephen M., 2013. "Leaving Theory Behind: Why Hypothesis Testing Has Become Bad for IR," Working Paper Series rwp13-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.