Report NEP-CMP-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- V. Van Peteghem & M. Vanhoucke, 2011. "An Invasive Weed Optimization Algorithm for the Resource Availability Cost Problem," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/697, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Miller, Ana Corina & Matthews, Alan & Boysen, Ole & Donnellan, Trevor & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2011. "Measuring the impact of trade policy reform in Ireland: A disaggregated analysis of household impacts," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99598, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Calabrese, Chiara & Mack, Gabriele, 2011. "Evaluation of political control instruments for the Swiss alpine region," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99370, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bårdsen, Gunnar & den Reijer, Ard & Jonasson, Patrik & Nymoen, Ragnar, 2011. "MOSES: Model of Swedish Economic Studies," Working Paper Series 249, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- John Gilbert & Robert Scollay & Bijit Bora, 2011. "Assessing Regional Trading Arrangements in the Asia-Pacific," Working Papers 200101, Utah State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Banse, Martin & van Leeuwen, Myrna & Tabeau, Andrzej A. & Salamon, Petra & Ledebur, Oliver von, 2011. "Agricultural Market Performance in the EU after the 2000 and 2003 CAP Reform An Ex-post Evaluation based on AGMEMOD," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99366, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Niemi, Jyrki S. & Kettunen, Lauri, 2011. "Agricultural policy analysis in Finland with the AGMEMOD model: Lessons to be learnt?," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99367, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kristkova, Zuzana & Ratinger, Tomas & Majerova, Jana, 2011. "Modeling the efficiency of the agri-environmental payments to Czech agriculture in a CGE framework incorporating public goods approach," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99422, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- BussiÃ¨re, M. & PÃ©rez-Barreiro, E. & Straub, R. & Taglioni, D., 2011. "Protectionist Responses to the Crisis: Global Trends and Implications," Working papers 319, Banque de France.
- Alexander F. R. Koivusalo & Rudi Sch\"afer, 2011. "Calibration of structural and reduced-form recovery models," Papers 1102.4864, arXiv.org.
- Kimmo Marttila & Juha Honkatukia, 2011. "The effects of energy taxes on energy consumption in Finland between 1995 and 2004 - An historical analysis using the VATTAGE-model," Research Reports 162, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Traian A Pirvu & Huayue Zhang, 2011. "Utility Indifference Pricing: A Time Consistent Approach," Papers 1102.5075, arXiv.org.
- Nicola Barban & Francesco Billari, 2011. "Classifying life course trajectories: A comparison of latent class and sequence analysis," Working Papers 041, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201104 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Viaggi, Davide & Raggi, Meri & Sardonini, Laura, 2011. "Accounting for multiple impacts of the Common agricultural policies in rural areas: an analysis using a Bayesian networks approach," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99592, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Privileggi, Fabio, 2010. "Transition dynamics in endogenous recombinant growth models by means of projection methods," POLIS Working Papers 153, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Ana-Isabel Guerra & Ferran Sancho, 2011. "Revisiting The Original Ghosh Model: Can It Be More Plausible?," Working Papers 11.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Charles F. Mason & Andrew J. Plantinga, 2011. "Contracting for Impure Public Goods: Carbon Offsets and Additionality," Working Papers 2011.13, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.