Evaluation of political control instruments for the Swiss alpine region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohring, Anke & Zimmermann, Albert & Mack, Gabriele & Mann, Stefan & Ferjani, Ali & Gennaio, Maria-Pia, 2010. "Modelling structural change in the agricultural sector – An Agent-based approach using FADN data from individual farms," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61094, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
Keywordsmulti-agent models; policy analysis; simulation; alpine region; Agricultural and Food Policy; C16; Q18.;
- C16 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Econometric and Statistical Methods; Specific Distributions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-03-05 (Computational Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa122:99370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .