Report NEP-CDM-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jens Großer & Thorsten Giertz, 2014. "Pork barrel politics, voter turnout, and inequality: An experimental study," Working Paper Series in Economics 70, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Firpo, Sergio & Ponczek, Vladimir & Sanfelice, Viviane, 2014. "The Relationship between Federal Budget Amendments and Local Electoral Power," IZA Discussion Papers 7918, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kurrild-Klitgaard, Peter, 2014. "Empirical social choice: An introduction," MPRA Paper 53323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Innocenti & Francesca Lorini & Chiara Rapallini, 2014. "Ethnic Heterogeneity, Voting Partecipation and Local Economic Growth. The Case of Belgium," Working Papers - Economics wp2014_03.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Oswald, Andrew J., 2014. "Does Money Make People Right-Wing and Inegalitarian? A Longitudinal Study of Lottery Winners," IZA Discussion Papers 7934, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hülya Eraslan & Antonio Merlo, 2014. "Some Unpleasant Bargaining Arithmetic?," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-003, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- P. Roberti, 2014. "Lobbying in a multidimensional policy space with salient issues," Working Papers wp922, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Straub, Stéphane, 2014. "Political Firms, Public Procurement, and the Democratization Process," IDEI Working Papers 817, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- DE DONDER, Philippe & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2013. "Lobbying, family concerns and the lack of political support for estate taxation," CORE Discussion Papers 2013070, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pietro Battiston & Luca Stanca, 2014. "Boundedly Rational Opinion Dynamics in Directed Social Networks: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 267, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2014.
- Achyuta Adhvaryu & James Fenske, 2014. "Conflict and the Formation of Political Beliefs in Africa," HiCN Working Papers 164, Households in Conflict Network.
- Dai, Zhixin & Hogarth, Robin M. & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2014. "Ambiguity on Audits and Cooperation in a Public Goods Game," IZA Discussion Papers 7932, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mendoza, Ronald & Beja Jr, Edsel & Venida, Victor & Yap II, David, 2014. "Political dynasties and poverty: Resolving the “chicken or the egg” question," MPRA Paper 53361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cor:louvrp:-2482 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lorenzo Cassi & Andrea Morrison & Roberta Rabellotti, 2014. "Proximity and scientific collaboration: Evidence from the global wine industry," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1405, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2014.
- Dietrichson, Jens & Jochem, Torsten, 2014. "Organizational Coordination and Costly Communication with Boundedly Rational Agents," Working Papers 2014:2, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Bevelander, Pieter & Spång, Mikael, 2014. "From Aliens to Citizens: The Political Incorporation of Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 7920, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maria Teresa Balaguer-Coll & María Isabel Brun-Martos & Anabel Forte & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2014. "Determinants of local governments' reelection: New evidence based on a Bayesian approach," Working Papers 2014/06, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).