Report NEP-BAN-2016-07-16This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Morgan, Peter & Regis, Paulo José & Salike, Nimesh, 2015. "LTV policy as a macroprudential tool: The case of residential mortgage loans in Asia," RIEI Working Papers 2015-03, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Elisabetta Montanaro, 2016. "The Process Towards The Centralisation Of The European Financial Supervisory Architecture; The Case Of The Banking Union," Working papers wpaper133, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Gietzen, Thomas, 2016. "The Impact of Credit Information Sharing on Interest Rates," Working Papers on Finance 1612, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Gareth W. Peters & Pavel V. Shevchenko & Bertrand Hassani & Ariane Chapelle, 2016. "Should the advanced measurement approach be replaced with the standardized measurement approach for operational risk?," Papers 1607.02319, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2016.
- Balasubramanyan, Lakshmi & Berger, Allen N. & Koepke, Matthew, 2016. "How Do Lead Banks Use Their Private Information about Loan Quality in the Syndicated Loan Market?," Working Paper 1616, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 20 Jan 2017.
- Salleo, Carmelo & Homar, Timotej & Kick, Heinrich, 2016. "Making sense of the EU wide stress test: a comparison with the SRISK approach," Working Paper Series 1920, European Central Bank.
- Zaghdoudi, Taha, 2015.
"Modèle de détection avancée des crises bancaires basé sur une approche panel logistique
[Banking crisis detection model based on a panel logistic approach]," MPRA Paper 72363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heider, Florian & Garcia-de-Andoain, Carlos & Frutos de Andres, Juan Carlos & Papsdorf, Patrick, 2016. "Stressed interbank markets: evidence from the European financial and sovereign debt crisis," Working Paper Series 1925, European Central Bank.
- Amador, João & Nagengast, Arne J., 2016. "The effect of bank shocks on firm-level and aggregate investment," Discussion Papers 20/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Luna Azahara Romo González, 2016. "The drivers of European banks’ US dollar debt issuance: opportunistic funding in times of crisis?," Working Papers 1611, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Kok, Christoffer & Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Hałaj, Grzegorz, 2016. "Bank capital structure and the credit channel of central bank asset purchases," Working Paper Series 1916, European Central Bank.
- Andreja Lenarčič & Dirk Mevis & Dóra Siklós, 2016. "Tackling sovereign risk in European banks," Discussion Papers 1, European Stability Mechanism.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Michele Fratianni & Luca Papi & Alberto Zazzaro, 2016. "The asymmetric burden of regulation: will local banks survive?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 125, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Stavins, Joanna, 2016. "The effect of demographics on payment behavior: panel data with sample selection," Working Papers 16-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Köhler, Matthias, 2016. "The payout behaviour of German savings banks," Discussion Papers 24/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Fischer, Stanley, 2016. "Comments on the Resolution Framework for Banks and Bank Holding Companies in the United States: a speech at the Panel Discussion on Resolution Riksbank Macroprudential Conference, Stockholm, Sweden, J," Speech 902, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Frank Smets & Stefania Villa, 2016. "Slow recoveries: any role for corporate leverage?," BCAM Working Papers 1602, Birkbeck Centre for Applied Macroeconomics.
- Dana Gabriela SISEA, 2015. "Actual Problems and Perspective with Positive Impact on the Activity of Banking System in Romania," Economics of Sustainable Development.The Economic Impact of Climate Change. - Working papers 09, Ecological University of Bucharest, Department of Economics.
- Faure, Salomon & Gersbach, Hans, 2016. "Money Creation, Monetary Policy, and Capital Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 11368, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Regis, Paulo José, 2015. "Access to Credit and Investment Decisions of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in China: Size Matters," RIEI Working Papers 2015-01, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration, revised 14 Jun 2016.
- Memmel, Christoph & Seymen, Atılım & Teichert, Max, 2016. "Banks' interest rate risk and search for yield: A theoretical rationale and some empirical evidence," Discussion Papers 22/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2016. "Mobile Phone Penetration, Mobile Banking and Inclusive Development in Africa," Working Papers 16/021, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Stephane Verani, 2016. "Aggregate Consequences of Dynamic Credit Relationships," 2016 Meeting Papers 4, Society for Economic Dynamics.