Actual Problems and Perspective with Positive Impact on the Activity of Banking System in Romania
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial disintermediation; foreign liabilities; external financing lines; subprime loans; digitization of banking services;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- H81 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Loans; Loan Guarantees; Credits; Grants; Bailouts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2016-07-16 (Banking)
- NEP-GER-2016-07-16 (German Papers)
- NEP-MAC-2016-07-16 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eub:wp2015:2015-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciprian Alexandru). General contact details of provider: http://www.ueb.ro/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .