Dana Gabriela Sisea
Facultatea de Ştiinţe Economice Bucureşti, Romania
Universitatea Ecologică din Bucureşti
1G Vasile Milea St., Bucharest, Sector 6, 061341
RePEc:edi:feuebro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Dana SISEA & Valentin SCARLAT, 2016. "Views on the Method of Calculation of the Costs of Activities and Coordinates its Implementation," Working papers 06, Ecological University of Bucharest, Department of Economics.
- Dana Gabriela SISEA, 2015. "Actual Problems and Perspective with Positive Impact on the Activity of Banking System in Romania," Economics of Sustainable Development.The Economic Impact of Climate Change. - Working papers 09, Ecological University of Bucharest, Department of Economics.
- Valeria Arina MIRCEA (BALACEANU) & Dana Gabriela SISEA, 2014. "Emphasis Use Activity Marketing In The Banking System," Post-Crisis Trends - Working papers 07, Ecological University of Bucharest, Department of Economics.
- Valentin SCARLAT & Dana Gabriela SISEA, 2014. "Credit Evolution In Romania During 2008-2013," Post-Crisis Trends - Working papers 04, Ecological University of Bucharest, Department of Economics.
- Dana Gabriela SISEA & Valeria Arina MIRCEA (BALACEANU), 2014. "Provisioning Specific Credit Risk, The Major Problem Of The Romanian Banking System," Post-Crisis Trends - Working papers 08, Ecological University of Bucharest, Department of Economics.
- Dana Gabriela Sisea, 2013. "Coordinates The Operations Of The Franchise And The Implications In The Field Of Accounting," Working papers 17, Ecological University of Bucharest, Department of Economics.
- Valentin SCARLAT & Dana SISEA, 2015. "An Overview: Romanian Banking System During the Crisis," Eco-Economics Review, Ecological University of Bucharest, Economics Faculty and Ecology and Environmental Protection Faculty, vol. 1(2), pages 11-18, December.
- Sisea Dana - Gabriela & Balaceanu Valeria Arina, 2013. "Opinions Concerning the Regulation of the Banking System in RomaniaAbstract:Rigorous and effective regulation is one of the defining features of banking activity. Analyzed from a historical perspectiv," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 505-508, May.
- Sisea Dana-Gabriela, 2012.
"Strategies of Risk Management in Banking,"
Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series,
Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 947-951, Decembre.
RePEc:ovi:oviste:v:xiii:y:2013:i:2:p:365-369 is not listed on IDEAS
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2016-08-07
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2016-07-16
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2015-12-01
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2016-08-07
- NEP-GER: German Papers (1) 2016-07-16
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2016-07-16
- NEP-MKT: Marketing (1) 2015-12-01
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2016-08-07
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dana Gabriela Sisea should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.