Report NEP-ACC-2016-08-07This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Bird & Michael Smart & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2016. "Taxing Consumption in Canada: Rates, Revenues, and Redistribution," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1605, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Carmen UNGUREANU, 2016. "Self-employed Person, Family Enterprise, Individual Enterprise: A Legal, Fiscal and Accounting Perspective," Working papers 07, Ecological University of Bucharest, Department of Economics.
- Karsten Staehr & Robert Vermeulen, 2016. "How competitiveness shocks affect macroeconomic performance across euro area countries," DNB Working Papers 515, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, Łukasz, 2016. "Comparative advantage of the EU in global value chains: How important and efficient are new EU members in transition?," MPRA Paper 72738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tidiane Ly, 2016. "Sub-metropolitan Tax Competition with Household and Capital Mobility," Working Papers 1624, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Pietro Battiston & Denvil Duncan & Simona Gamba & Alessandro Santoro, 2016. "The Italian Blitz: a natural experiment on audit publicity and tax compliance," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2016-10, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Massimiliano Ferraresi & Umberto Galmarini & Leonzio Rizzo & Alberto Zanardi, 2016. "Switch towards tax centralization in Italy: a wake up for the local political budget cycle," Working papers 48, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Dana SISEA & Valentin SCARLAT, 2016. "Views on the Method of Calculation of the Costs of Activities and Coordinates its Implementation," Working papers 06, Ecological University of Bucharest, Department of Economics.