Business R&D Expenditure in the ICT Sector: Effects on Business Performance Indicators
In: Proceedings of the ENTRENOVA - ENTerprise REsearch InNOVAtion Conference, Rovinj, Croatia, 12-14 September 2019
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Khanna, Rupika & Sharma, Chandan, 2018. "Testing the effect of investments in IT and R&D on labour productivity: New method and evidence for Indian firms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 30-34.
- Jun-Hwan Park & Bangrae Lee & Yeong-Ho Moon & GyuSeok Kim & Lee-Nam Kwon, 2018. "Relation of R&D expense to turnover and number of listed companies in all industrial fields," Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Kao-Yi Shen & Min-Ren Yan & Gwo-Hshiung Tzeng, 2017. "Exploring R&D Influences on Financial Performance for Business Sustainability Considering Dual Profitability Objectives," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-21, October.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2013.
"Evidence on the impact of R&D and ICT investments on innovation and productivity in Italian firms,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 300-328, April.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2012. "Evidence on the impact of R&D and ICT investment on innovation and productivity in Italian firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 874, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2012. "Evidence on the Impact of R&D and ICT Investment on Innovation and Productivity in Italian Firms," NBER Working Papers 18053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pieri, Fabio & Vecchi, Michela & Venturini, Francesco, 2018. "Modelling the joint impact of R&D and ICT on productivity: A frontier analysis approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(9), pages 1842-1852.
- Edquist, Harald & Henrekson, Magnus, 2017.
"Swedish lessons: How important are ICT and R&D to economic growth?,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-12.
- Edquist, Harald & Henrekson, Magnus, 2015. "Swedish Lessons: How Important are ICT and R&D to Economic Growth?," Working Paper Series 1073, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 27 Feb 2017.
- Canarella, Giorgio & Miller, Stephen M., 2018.
"The determinants of growth in the U.S. information and communication technology (ICT) industry: A firm-level analysis,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 259-271.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller, 2017. "The Determinants of Growth in the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Industry: A Firm-Level Analysis," Working papers 2017-12, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness R&D expenditure; business innovation; ICT sector; business performance; financial indicators;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:entr19:207714. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: https://irenet.info/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.