U.S. Job Training: Types, Participants and History
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher J. O'Leary & Robert A. Straits, 2004.
"Intergovernmental Relations in Employment Policy: The United States Experience,"
Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: Alain Noel (ed.), Federalism and Labour market Policy: Comparing Different Governance and Employment Strategies, pages 25-82
W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Christopher J. O'Leary & Robert A. Straits, 2000. "Intergovernmental Relations and Employment Policy: The United States Experience," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 00-60, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- John Burghardt & Peter Z. Schochet & Sheena McConnell & Terry Johnson & R. Mark Gritz & Steven Glazerman & John Homrighausen & Russell Jackson, "undated". "Does Job Corps Work? Summary of the National Job Corps Study," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 3d00dc5e556f4bdd88335dd90, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:upj:uchaps:rwecjooecd2004 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:3335 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anu Rangarajan & Peter Z. Schochet & Dexter Chu & Timothy J. Bartik & Donald Oellerich, "undated". "Targeting Job Retention Services for Welfare Recipients," Mathematica Policy Research Reports ba13168babfb4563b89a2ed88, Mathematica Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burt S. Barnow & Jeffrey Smith, 2015. "Employment and Training Programs," NBER Chapters,in: Economics of Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, volume 2, pages 127-234 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holzer, Harry J., 2008. "Workforce Development as an Antipoverty Strategy: What Do We Know? What Should We Do?," IZA Discussion Papers 3776, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsjob training; UNEMPLOYMENT; reemployment; Unemployment insurance; Benefits; duration;
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:uchaps:jtpch1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.upjohn.org .