World trade regime, World Trade Organization and large-schale crises
In: Trade-led growth: A sound strategy for Asia
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: |
|This item is provided by United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) in its series STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT with number tipub2618_chap2.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: The United Nations Building, Rajadamnern Nok Avenue, Bangkok 10200|
Phone: (66-2) 288-1234
Fax: (66-2) 288-1000
Web page: http://www.unescap.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Patrick Messerlin & Erik Van der Marel, 2012.
"The Dynamics of Transatlantic Negotiations in Services,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/faqom67ai2q, Sciences Po.
- Patrick Messerlin & Erik Van Der Marel, 2012. "The Dynamics of Transatlantic Negotiations in Services," Working Papers hal-01073752, HAL.
- Antoine BOUET & David LABORDE, 2009.
"The potential cost of a Failed Doha Round,"
2, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Jul 2009.
- Bouet, Antoine & Laborde, David, 2008. "The potential cost of a failed Doha Round:," Issue briefs 56, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bouet, Antoine & Debucquet, David Laborde, 2009. "The potential cost of a failed doha round:," IFPRI discussion papers 886, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unt:ecchap:tipub2618_chap2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mia Mikic)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.