Moving from Information to Knowledge for Water Quality Management Wordwide
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lomborg,BjÃ¸rn, 2001. "The Skeptical Environmentalist," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521010689, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Valerie A. Ramey & Neville Francis, 2009.
"A Century of Work and Leisure,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 189-224, July.
- Neville Francis & Valerie A. Ramey, 2005. "A Century of Work and Leisure," 2005 Meeting Papers 250, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Valerie A. Ramey & Neville Francis, 2006. "A Century of Work and Leisure," NBER Working Papers 12264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valerie Ramey & Neville Francis, 2006. "A Century of Work and Leisure," Working Papers id:546, eSocialSciences.
- JS Armstrong, 2005. "Incentives for Developing and Communicating Principles: A Reply," General Economics and Teaching 0502049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Louis Emmerij, 2006. "Turning Points in Development Thinking and Practice," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2006-08, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Graves Philip E, 2009.
"A Note on the Valuation of Collective Goods: Overlooked Input Market Free Riding for Non-Individually Incrementable Goods,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Graves, Philip E., 2009. "A note on the valuation of collective goods: overlooked input market free riding for non-individually incrementable goods," MPRA Paper 19928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mahenc Philippe, 2009. "Wasteful Labeling," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-20, December.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2011. "Green marketing is a sustainable marketing system in the twenty first century," MPRA Paper 50857, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Feb 2012.
- Bartelmus, Peter & Albert, Jörg & Tschochohei, Heinrich, 2003. "Wie teuer ist (uns) die Umwelt? Zur umweltökonomischen Gesamtrechnung in Deutschland," Wuppertal Papers 128, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Pannell, David J., 2004.
"Effectively communicating economics to policy makers,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(3), pages 1-21.
- David J. Pannell, 2004. "Effectively communicating economics to policy makers," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(3), pages 535-555, September.
- Koulovatianos, Christos, 2010. "A Paradox of Environmental Awareness Campaigns," MPRA Paper 27260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Henderson, 2007. "Unwarranted Trust: A Critique of the IPCC Process," Energy & Environment, , vol. 18(7), pages 909-928, December.
- Simpson, R. David & Toman, Michael & Ayres, Robert U., 2004.
"Scarcity and Growth in the New Millennium: Summary,"
10835, Resources for the Future.
- Toman, Michael & Simpson, R. David & Ayres, Robert, 2004. "Scarcity and Growth in the New Millennium: Summary," Discussion Papers dp-04-01, Resources For the Future.
- John Thøgersen, 2006. "Media attention and the market for ‘green’ consumer products," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 145-156, May.
- Arto, Iñaki & Ansuategui Cobo, José Alberto, 2003. "La evolución de la intensidad energética de la industria vasca entre 1982-2001: Un análisis de descomposición," IKERLANAK 2003-07, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Agbo, Maxime, 2014. "Strategic exploitation with learning and heterogeneous beliefs," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 126-140.
- Cameron Hepburn & Alex Bowen, 2013.
"Prosperity with growth: economic growth, climate change and environmental limits,"
Chapters, in: Roger Fouquet (ed.), Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 29, pages 617-638,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Cameron Hepburn & Alex Bowen, 2012. "Prosperity with growth: Economic growth, climate change and environmental limits," GRI Working Papers 93, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- van Zon, Adriaan & Yetkiner, I. Hakan, 2003. "An endogenous growth model with embodied energy-saving technical change," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 81-103, February.
- Deby Cassill, 2006. "Book Review," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 283-285, December.
- Christos Koulovatianos, 2015.
"Strategic Exploitation of a Common-Property Resource Under Rational Learning About its Reproduction,"
Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 94-119, March.
- Christos Koulovatianos, 2014. "Strategic Exploitation of a Common-Property Resource Under Rational Learning About its Reproduction," DEM Discussion Paper Series 14-06, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Van Passel, Steven, 2008. "Assessing farm sustainability with value oriented methods," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44141, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bruce R. Conard, 2013. "Some Challenges to Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(8), pages 1-14, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pkk:meb015:297-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gkbmfhu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alexandra Vécsey The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Alexandra Vécsey to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gkbmfhu.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.