Union Participation in Strategic Decisions of Corporations
In: Emerging Labor Market Institutions for the Twenty-First Century
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
9958.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:9958||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maury Gittleman & Michael Horrigan & Mary Joyce, 1998. "â€œFlexibleâ€ Workplace Practices: Evidence from a Nationally Representative Survey," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 52(1), pages 99-115, October.
- Jody Hoffer Gittell & Andrew Von Nordenflycht & Thomas A. Kochan, 2004. "Mutual Gains or Zero Sum? Labor Relations and Firm Performance in the Airline Industry," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 57(2), pages 163-180, January.
- Larry W. Hunter, 1998. "Can Strategic Participation Be Institutionalized? Union Representation on American Corporate Boards," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 51(4), pages 557-578, July.
- Ichniowski, Casey & Shaw, Kathryn & Prennushi, Giovanna, 1997. "The Effects of Human Resource Management Practices on Productivity: A Study of Steel Finishing Lines," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(3), pages 291-313, June.
- Saul A. Rubinstein, 2000. "The Impact of Co-Management on Quality Performance: The Case of the Saturn Corporation," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 53(2), pages 197-218, January.
- Ann C. Frost, 2000. "Explaining Variation in Workplace Restructuring: The Role of Local Union Capabilities," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 53(4), pages 559-578, July.
- Kochan, Thomas A., 1996. "What works at work : overview and assessment," Working papers 3886-96., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Larry W. Hunter & John Paul MacDuffie & Lorna Doucet, 2002. "What Makes Teams Take? Employee Reactions to Work Reforms," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 55(3), pages 448-472, April.
- John Paul Macduffie, 1995. "Human Resource Bundles and Manufacturing Performance: Organizational Logic and Flexible Production Systems in the World Auto Industry," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(2), pages 197-221, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:9958. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.