Union Participation in Strategic Decisions of Corporations
In: Emerging Labor Market Institutions for the Twenty-First Century
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
9958.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:9958||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maury Gittleman & Michael Horrigan & Mary Joyce, 1998. "â€œFlexibleâ€ Workplace Practices: Evidence from a Nationally Representative Survey," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 52(1), pages 99-115, October.
- Larry W. Hunter, 1998. "Can Strategic Participation Be Institutionalized? Union Representation on American Corporate Boards," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 51(4), pages 557-578, July.
- Ann C. Frost, 2000. "Explaining Variation in Workplace Restructuring: The Role of Local Union Capabilities," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 53(4), pages 559-578, July.
- Larry W. Hunter & John Paul MacDuffie & Lorna Doucet, 2002. "What Makes Teams Take? Employee Reactions to Work Reforms," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 55(3), pages 448-472, April.
- John Paul Macduffie, 1995. "Human Resource Bundles and Manufacturing Performance: Organizational Logic and Flexible Production Systems in the World Auto Industry," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(2), pages 197-221, January.
- Jody Hoffer Gittell & Andrew Von Nordenflycht & Thomas A. Kochan, 2004. "Mutual Gains or Zero Sum? Labor Relations and Firm Performance in the Airline Industry," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 57(2), pages 163-180, January.
- Ichniowski, Casey & Shaw, Kathryn & Prennushi, Giovanna, 1997. "The Effects of Human Resource Management Practices on Productivity: A Study of Steel Finishing Lines," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(3), pages 291-313, June.
- Saul A. Rubinstein, 2000. "The Impact of Co-Management on Quality Performance: The Case of the Saturn Corporation," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 53(2), pages 197-218, January.
- Kochan, Thomas A., 1996. "What works at work : overview and assessment," Working papers 3886-96., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:9958. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.