Productivity Growth in the Motor Vehicle Industry, 1970-1984: A Comparison of Canada, Japan, and the United States
In: Productivity Growth in Japan and the United States
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
8444.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:8444||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Norsworthy, J R & Malmquist, David H, 1983. "Input Measurement and Productivity Growth in Japanese and U.S. Manufacturing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 947-967, December.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"R&D and Productivity Growth: Comparing Japanese and U.S. Manufacturing Firms,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 187-210
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches & Jacques Mairesse, 1991. "R&D and Productivity Growth: Comparing Japanese and U.S. Manufacturing Firms," NBER Chapters,in: Productivity Growth in Japan and the United States, pages 317-348 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches & Jacques Mairesse, 1985. "R&D and Productivity Growth: Comparing Japanese and U.S. Manufacturing Firms," NBER Working Papers 1778, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fuss, Melvyn & Waverman, Leonard, 1990. "The extent and sources of cost and efficiency differences between U.S. and Japanese motor vehicle producers," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 219-256, September.
- M. Denny & M. Fuss & J. D. May, 1981. "Intertemporal Changes in Regional Productivity in Canadian Manufacturing," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 14(3), pages 390-408, August.
- Denny, Michael & Fuss, Melvyn, 1983. "A general approach to intertemporal and interspatial productivity comparisons," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 315-330, December.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Kuroda, Masahiro & Nishimizu, Mieko, 1987. "Japan-U.S. industry-level productivity comparisons, 1960-1979," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 1-30, March.
- Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel (ed.), 1978. "Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780444850133.
- Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel, 1978. "Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications (I): The Theory of Production," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, volume 1, number fuss1978. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.