Productivity Growth in the Motor Vehicle Industry, 1970-1984: A Comparison of Canada, Japan, and the United States
In: Productivity Growth in Japan and the United States
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
8444.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:8444||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M. Denny & M. Fuss & J. D. May, 1981. "Intertemporal Changes in Regional Productivity in Canadian Manufacturing," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 14(3), pages 390-408, August.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Kuroda, Masahiro & Nishimizu, Mieko, 1987. "Japan-U.S. industry-level productivity comparisons, 1960-1979," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 1-30, March.
- Norsworthy, J R & Malmquist, David H, 1983. "Input Measurement and Productivity Growth in Japanese and U.S. Manufacturing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 947-67, December.
- Denny, Michael & Fuss, Melvyn, 1983. "A general approach to intertemporal and interspatial productivity comparisons," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 315-330, December.
- Zvi Griliches & Jacques Mairesse, 1991.
"R&D and Productivity Growth: Comparing Japanese and U.S. Manufacturing Firms,"
in: Productivity Growth in Japan and the United States, pages 317-348
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998. "R&D and Productivity Growth: Comparing Japanese and U.S. Manufacturing Firms," NBER Chapters, in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 187-210 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches & Jacques Mairesse, 1985. "R&D and Productivity Growth: Comparing Japanese and U.S. Manufacturing Firms," NBER Working Papers 1778, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fuss, Melvyn & Waverman, Leonard, 1990. "The extent and sources of cost and efficiency differences between U.S. and Japanese motor vehicle producers," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 219-256, September.
- Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel, 1978. "Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications (I): The Theory of Production," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, volume 1, number fuss1978.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.