Are Lifetime Jobs Disappearing? Job Duration in the United States, 1973-1993
In: Labor Statistics Measurement Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen R. G. Jones & W. Craig Riddell, 1999.
"The Measurement of Unemployment: An Empirical Approach,"
Econometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 147-162, January.
- Stephen R. G. Jones & W. Craig Riddell, "undated". "The Measurement Of Unemployment: An Empirical Approach," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 09, McMaster University.
- Blau, David M & Robins, Philip K, 1986. "Labor Supply Response to Welfare Programs: A Dynamic Analysis," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(1), pages 82-104, January.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr & Rapping, Leonard A, 1969. "Real Wages, Employment, and Inflation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(5), pages 721-754, Sept./Oct.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kato, Takao, 2001. "The End of Lifetime Employment in Japan?: Evidence from National Surveys and Field Research," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 489-514, December.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pb:p:2439-2483 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Panos, Georgios & Zangelidis, Alexandros, 2009.
"The Inter-Related Dynamics of Dual Job Holding, Human Capital and Occupational Choice,"
16859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panos, Georgios A. & Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Zangelidis, Alexandros, 2009. "The Inter-Related Dynamics of Dual Job Holding, Human Capital and Occupational Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 4437, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .