Present NIPA Saving Measures: Their Characteristics and Limitations
In: The Measurement of Saving, Investment, and Wealth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adler, Hans J, 1982. "Selected Problems of Welfare and Production in the National Accounts," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 28(2), pages 121-132, June.
- Boskin, Michael J, 1982. "Federal Government Deficits: Some Myths and Realities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 296-303, May.
- Carson, Carol S, 1975. "The History of the United States National Income and Product Accounts: The Development of an Analytical Tool," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 21(2), pages 153-181, June.
- Berger, S, 1983. "Dividing Government Product between Intermediate and Final Uses: A Comment," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 29(3), pages 333-334, September.
- Eisner, Robert & Pieper, Paul J, 1986. "A New View of the Federal Debt and Budget Deficits: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1156-1157, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kwack, Sung Yeung & Lee, Young Sun, 2005. "What determines saving rates in Korea?: The role of demography," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 861-873, October.
- David F. Bradford, 1990.
"What is National Saving?: Alternative Measures in Historical and International Context,"
NBER Working Papers
3341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bradford, D.F., 1990. "What Is National Saving?: Alternative Measures In Historical And International Context," Papers 54, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- A Lusardi & J Skinner & S Venti, 2001.
"Saving puzzles and saving policies in the United States,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 95-115, Spring.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Jonathan Skinner & Steven Venti, 2001. "Saving Puzzles and Saving Policies in the United States," NBER Working Papers 8237, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Jonathan Skinner & Steven F. Venti, 2001. "Saving Puzzles and Saving Policies in the United States," JCPR Working Papers 220, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Roy H. Webb, 1993. "Personal saving behavior and real economic activity," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 68-94.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.